Sunday, September 5, 2010

so long so long XDD

ahemmm .. me so long din update liao luuXDD
wan work mahh .. so busy geh .. no time to update ah ..

so proud for myself :)
i work dy 2weeks ago liao ..
cant believe it .. reli ^^
hahahaha ~ hehehehe ~

tat day have a guy buy ticket from me ..
with his sister and his fren ..
den..he wan go liao geh ..
suddenly,he call me gib him my fone nunber ..
i hak dou ><>
he ans me :u so cute mahh,can gib me mou ?
his sister oso say like tat ><
let them zha douu 99 ~~
the lastly ..i oso gib le ~~~~
he call me rite behind the ticket ><
so funny laa themm ~~~

now,work at there .. so happy ahh..
the manager .. crew leader all oso so so so good gehh ..
hehehe :)
sometimes they say geh thing so funny lo..
laught dou me .. like sha po XDD
now man man no work liao :(
onli me and wan foong lo .. 2person liao ~
not biasa laa weiihhh ...
kakaka~no ppl make me laught le ..
nvm norr ^^

now .. so confused ..
dunno wann work OT mouu ?
so scared geh nehh .. gelap gelap geh ~
i mean my house there ~
haizzz.. but OT have many many money norr ~
confused confused confused ..
wanna ask daddy .. he let den i do :)

tat day .. got 3 guy come buy ticket from me..
i gib a guy shot douu XDD
he so leng zaiiii !! & so cuteee nehh !!
but im not dare take fone number from him lo ~
haizzz ><
2day liao he come my counter ~
so yau yuen ^^ kekekeke ~
but me reli reli not dare take no from him ~
stupid geh me !! :(
he turn back looking at me ehh ..
happy dou me >....<>
keep smiling alone .. hahahahahaha ~~^^
38 38 38 laa me ~~~ = =

tat day saw something ..
i tot is fake gehh .. but .. is real geh ~
maybe i should happy with them laa ~
i dunno tat girl .. but i oso will zuk fok them geh :)
goat yeye ~ u must hang fokk oh !!
hehehehe:)

single so boring nehh :(
who wan love me laaaaaaaaa >//<
fast fast come .. 38 ~
hehehehe ~
so long izit this page ? kaka ^^
okieee , stop writing liao ~

muakkkk ~


update again when im free ~
izit so colourful nehh ? XDD

No comments:

Post a Comment